Twelve winners will be selected. Contest ends 30 September 2021, 11.59pm. The winners will be announced on 4 October 2021 in the comment section of the contest post.
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bounded by its terms and conditions.
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age and is a Frasers Experience (FRx) member except employees of Tampines 1 and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Management of Tampines 1 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Management of Tampines 1 is satisfied with the verification.
1. This contest is "Fashion Arcade Contest" and the contest period is from 20 to 30 September 2021 (11.59pm). 12 lucky winners will be announced in the comment section of the contest post on 4 October 2021.
2. Prizes are as follows:
A total of 12 winners will each receive $50 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card from Tampines 1.
3. To qualify for the contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Instagram account (for verification purposes) and must be a fan of Tampines 1’s Instagram page. Participants whose Instagram accounts are not open to public may be disqualified. The Management of Tampines 1 reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Instagram profile.
One (1) eligible entry by a participant consists of posting on participant's own Instagram page (account must be set to public), hashtag #T1FashionArcade and following @Tampines1 on Instagram.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a submission is edited, only the first edit will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be voided.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, only the first submission will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be voided.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Birth Date and Frasers Experience Registered Mobile Number).
4. The official time is Singapore GMT +8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled and 12 lucky winners will be selected. The winners will be announced on 4 October 2021.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of Tampines 1’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of Tampines 1 (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends. Only 1 winner per household will be allowed.
8. All participants selected as winners in this contest must contact Tampines 1 via Instagram Direct Message (DM) within 2 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Birth Date and Frasers Experience Registered Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Prize collection will be at the Customer Service, Basement 1, Tampines 1, 10 Tampines Central 1
#05-35 Tampines 1, Singapore 529536, from Monday to Sunday between 11am and 9pm. Winners must present the Winners’ Acknowledgement message on their Instagram DM. Collection on behalf is allowed, and the winner’s representative must provide full details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is uncontactable within 2 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Management of Tampines 1’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined by the end of the prize collection date, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of Tampines 1 will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. The Management of Tampines 1 assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. The Management of Tampines 1 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of Tampines 1 reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participant(s) consent to and grant the Management of Tampines 1 and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images/videos) for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. The Management of Tampines 1's decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. The Management of Tampines 1 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.